To get an Aadhaar or apply for Aadhaar, you need to visit the authorised Aadhaar
enrolment centre nearby you with some certain documents of your identity and address
proof. However, you can go to any enrolment camp authorised by UIDAI anywhere in
India. The complete procedure is illustrated in the following points:
- Take your documents of address and identity proof (original or photocopies
attested by a gazetted officer) along with Aadhaar enrolment form and go to any
nearby authorised Aadhaar enrolment centre or you can go to any of the enrolment
camp authorised by UIDAI anywhere in India.
- At the enrolment centre, there will be a document verification process
done by the officials over there.
- The enroller or operator will insert your details and will ask you
to validate the data entry.
- You will then be asked to undergo through a process of fingerprint
and iris scanning.
- After that your photograph will be taken.
- The operator or enroller will then sign off with his fingerprint.
- You will then receive a printed acknowledgement slip with an enrolment
number and other details. This finishes your job as part of getting your Aadhaar
Your details will then be verified and after verification, a unique Aadhaar number
only for you will be generated which will be dispatched to your address. After 60
to 90 days you will receive your Aadhaar number, however, this time may be longer
depending upon the internal processing of the authority. Later on you can also check
your Aadhar card status online and also download E-Aadhaar letter from the website
Via - http://www.myaadhaarcard.in